Come work at Camperhuren.nl!
You will experience freedom and a carefree holiday with a camper. Do you and your committed colleagues want to give the customers the ultimate holiday feeling? With one of these jobs you can make a great contribution to this!
VACANCY 1: Internship marketing and communication employee
From the beginning of February 2021 we are looking for an enthusiastic MBO or HBO intern who wants to participate in the marketing at Camperhuren.nl for a number of months (of course under good supervision). We are looking for someone who, with a passion for traveling & camping, can help write appealing texts and bring Camperhuren.nl to the attention of (potential) customers in the broadest sense of the word. You will have a lot of freedom to design your internship and initiative and your own ideas are appreciated!
• You help with all online and offline communications of Camperhuren.nl;
• You help manage the website, our own app and the social media channels;
• You help write appealing texts including creative interpretation with images;
• You help with the preparation and sending of the newsletter, press releases and offline advertisements;
• You help with photographing (new) campers for sale;
What you get
• Good internship guidance from an experienced marketer.
• Sufficient time to possibly carry out an internship assignment for your study program.
• Own workplace and computer
• A nice working environment where you will learn a lot but there is also time for a joke.
• Possibility to follow relevant courses and training;
What do we ask from you?
• Engaged in an MBO or HBO education related to marketing or business economics.
• You have a passion for traveling and / or camping;
• Good command of the Dutch language;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and it is also an advantage if you have knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop and MailChimp;
• You are independent, have a flexible working attitude, are customer-oriented and enterprising.
Characteristic is the enthusiasm of our team to allow the customer to optimally enjoy a luxury motorhome holiday. The company was founded in 2008 with three motorhomes as a hobby and our growing organization now has nearly 40 luxury and comfortable motorhomes. You also immediately get the holiday feeling when you enter the showroom. The motorhomes are rented from April to October and are sold as much as possible in the winter months. As a result, the fleet is renewed and rejuvenated annually so that we can deliver consistent quality.
Are you interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. Attn Ernst Rauwenhoff email@example.com.
VACANCY 2: Allround technical employee (part-time / full-time)
What can your workday look like?
You start with a good cup of coffee and you discuss the day ahead with your colleagues. After a wonderful holiday, customers return their camper between 9 and 11 am and you check the status thereof. What about the tire pressure, is there no damage, does minor maintenance need to be performed on the gas or water pipes, the screens still run neatly through the rails, the drain in the shower still works fine, it needs a small repair kitchen door, is the refrigerator working properly, does oil need to be refilled? Just clean and polish the camper, then the camper is ready for departure. Just a selection from your checklist. In the beautiful workshop you check everything and make sure that the camper can go clean and in top with the next holidaymaker in the afternoon.
The campers are not only rented out, because a customer can also buy a camper and then you ensure that it is fully ready for sale. This gives the customer value for money and allows him to travel across Europe with peace of mind.
What you get
• A fixed-term contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
• Working at a growing organization with motivated colleagues.
• A gross monthly salary of € 1.800 to € 2.500 (depending on age and experience).
• A nice workplace at an easily accessible location in Aalsmeer.
• Possibility to follow relevant courses and training.
• Thinking along and submitting your ideas is appreciated!
• 1 x per year you can go away for a long weekend with a camper for your own experience!
• A fun company outing.
What do we ask from you?
• Work experience in the technical maintenance of campers / caravans.
• You are open to customer contact and have a representative appearance, because on busy days you may assist with the issue and collection of campers.
• You are someone who can work independently, but also likes to work with your colleagues.
• Working from Tuesday to Saturday is no problem for you (Friday and Saturday are often busy changeover days).
• A nice idea? Come on!
• You master Dutch in word and writing.
• Of course driving license B should not be missing.
Are you interested and do you have two right hands? Then use at least one to respond to this vacancy!
VACANCY 3: Schoonma (a) k (st) ers (Friday and Saturday)
Cleaning the campers and regularly cleaning the office, the canteen and the showroom.
After a wonderful holiday, customers come to hand in their motor home between 9 and 12 am. You clean the motorhome from the inside, check the inventory and ensure that the motorhome can be cleaned again and in the afternoon with the next holiday maker. On busy days in the high season it may just be that there are 8 campers to be cleaned, but you do not turn your hand around. Together with your colleague cleaner (s) you will get the job done.
Do you like approach and are you accurate? Then respond and help to provide our customers with an unforgettable camping holiday. STUDENTS are also cordially invited to respond. For more information, contact Ernst Rauwenhoff on 06-42451355 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
VACANCY 4: Camper assistants (Friday and / or Saturday)
Making our campers ready for vacation by performing simple (technical) checks and washing the outside of the campers.
After a wonderful holiday, customers come to hand in their motor home between 9 and 12 am and you check the status of this together with the workshop manager. What about the tire pressure, do I have to top up the oil, is the solution tank full and the recovery tank empty, how many kg of gas does it need and is the outside washed? Just a selection from your checklist.
In the workshop you check everything and make sure that the camper can be cleaned and in the top again with the next vacationer in the afternoon.
Working days and times:
In consultation, but for example in the afternoon from school, during holidays, but in any case Friday and / or Saturday between 9 and 5 am. PAY ATTENTION! This is not only a part-time job for the summer, but also from April to October. Also PARTTIMERS are cordially invited to respond. For more information, please contact Ernst Rauwenhoff on 06-42451355 or via email@example.com.
“It is a joy to work at Camperhuren.nl. The atmosphere is informal and cozy and we are always there for each other. During the high season it is hard work on changeover days, but the satisfaction is great when customers come in or leave radiantly. ”
From our workshop and showroom in Aalsmeer we rent and sell luxurious and comfortable campers. Mediation in the rental of motorhomes from private individuals is also a business unit. Our company distinguishes itself through its personal approach and offers customers a total concept. Characteristic is the enthusiasm of the team to allow the customer to optimally enjoy a camper holiday. In 2008 the company was founded from a hobby with 3 campers and it has now grown into a mature organization with almost 40 campers. When you enter our showroom you immediately get that holiday feeling. You will work in an enthusiastic team with an informal atmosphere. After work there is regularly time for a game of football, table tennis or a drink.