1. I don’t know which type of camper is the most suitable for our vacation, can help me?

    On our page Rental campers you can see what types of campers you can rent. If you have any doubts about your choice or would you like to receive advice about the most suitable camper, you can contact us by telephone on 0297 54 7007 or email us You are also very welcome in our showroom to come and see the campers. View our opening hours.

  2. Can I view the campers before I go on vacation with them?

    This is of course possible and definitely recommended. You can just walk into our showroom and take a look at the campers, so that you are fully prepared for a holiday. View our here opening hours. Do you want to be sure that your preferred camper is present? Then call us on 0297 54 7007.

  3. Do we get an explanation about the camper before we leave?

    Yes, you will receive a detailed explanation on the day of departure so that you can travel carefree. Do you need more information? You will receive a manual with information about the camper and you can consult our app for useful tips. The app can be downloaded for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

    If you cannot find an answer to your question via the manual and the app, you can always contact us by telephone on 0297 54 7007.

  4. How many kilos of things can I take with me in the camper?

    Taking into account a weight of the motorhome varying from 3000 to 3100 kg, according to EU standard (including driver (75 kg), full fuel tank, fresh water tank, gas bottles, spare wheel, cable reel, standard on-board tools and 10 kg for every meter of length of the camper), you can take another 400 kilos of luggage with you.

Rental and cancellation conditions

  1. What are the collection and return times?

    The rental period usually starts on Thursday, Friday or Saturday between 14.00 pm and 17.00 pm and ends on Friday or Saturday between 09.00 am and 11.00 am. Outside the high season these can be different days. Each motorhome has its own pick-up and drop-off time. You will receive these times by email 10 days before departure. Keep in mind that you spend on average 30 minutes for the issuance and collection of your motorhome.

  2. What must the camper driver have and respect?

    Driving license B is sufficient for driving the camper. The driver must be at least 25 years old and be in possession of a valid Dutch driving license B for 5 years. Non-Dutch residents must be in possession of a valid international driving license, which can be applied for in the country of origin. The camper may only be driven by the predetermined drivers.

    The driver must follow all instructions provided by when using the camper. The driver must drive the motor home carefully and safely. It is expressly not permitted to drive faster than the maximum permitted speed. We recommend a maximum speed of 100 to 110 km / h.

  3. Which countries may be visited?

    All countries that are mentioned on the green card (international insurance certificate) may be visited with the camper, with the exception of risk areas designated in advance by the insurance and Are you in doubt about a country? Ask us. The green card is supplied as standard with the camper.

    It is not permitted to visit winter sports areas with the camper or to use the camper for winter sports purposes. Damage caused in winter sports areas or the use of the camper for winter sports purposes is at the expense of the tenant.

  4. What should you think about when canceling?

    Cancellation must be in writing or via e-mail. You can mail to The date of mail delivery is considered a cancellation date. advises the tenant to take out travel and cancellation insurance.

    The costs for a cancellation vary per period:

    a. if canceled 15 weeks or more before the start of the rental period: 25% of the rent;
    b. cancellation 10 weeks or more and less than 15 weeks before the start of the rental period: 60% of the rental sum;
    c. cancellation shorter than 10 weeks before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rent.

  5. Can my dog ​​come with me in the camper?

    Dogs are allowed in the type Comfort single beds and type Compact transverse bed, provided that has given written permission for this in advance.

  6. Are you allowed to smoke in the motorhomes?

    Smoking is not allowed in the camper.

  7. Can I leave my car on the site?

    You can leave a car of the renter and/or driver behind at a rate of € 3 per day. Please register in advance so that a place can be reserved for you. Leaving a car of the renter and/or driver on the site during the rental period is entirely at your own risk. is not liable for any consequences that the parking of this vehicle entails (for example damage or theft).

  8. Does the camper need to be cleaned before it is returned?

    You can take care of the final cleaning of the rented camper yourself. This means that the inside and outside must be completely cleaned. Bee Loogman There are 5 self-service laundry boxes on Aalsmeerderweg, where you can easily clean the outside of the camper. The roof of the camper does not need to be cleaned.

    Do you want to keep your holiday feeling extra long? Then let us take care of the final cleaning. On the page Practical extras you will find an overview of the services that we can offer you.


  1. Does a deposit have to be paid when renting the camper?

    The deposit per rental period is € 1.000,00. The deposit must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, together with the last part of the rent. This deposit, provided the tenant has fulfilled all his obligations towards, will be refunded to the account of the tenant within 21 days after the tenant has returned the camper, possibly after deduction of additional costs owed by the tenant.

  2. How many free kilometers are included in the rent?

    Per week, 1750 kilometers are included in the rent, unless stated otherwise in the agreement or on the website. € 0,20 per kilometer will be charged for additional kilometers driven by the tenant. Adjusted number of kilometers apply to weekends or parts of a week.

  3. Are the usage costs charged?

    Liquid consumption for the chemical toilet, gas consumption and any oil consumption are free of charge.

  4. Who pays the fuel costs?

    Consumption of fuel (diesel) is at the expense of the tenant. The renter receives the camper with a full fuel tank and the renter must return the camper filled up.

  5. How should the payment be made?

    At the conclusion of the agreement, the tenant must pay 25% of the rent. The tenant must pay 25% of the rent 6 months before the start of the rental period. If the agreement is concluded within 6 months before the start of the rental period, the tenant must pay 50% of the rental amount at the conclusion of the rental agreement. The tenant must pay 50% of the rent and the deposit (€ 1.000) 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.

Frequently asked questions

  1. The electricity is not working. What should I do?

    Ask yourself a few questions first:
    – am I connected to a power point? Without power, the sockets in the motorhome will not work. The lights do of course work on the residential battery, as long as it is sufficiently charged.
    – is the power point at the campsite or motorhome set to the correct number of amperes?
    – is the electricity point at the campsite or motorhome on?
    If you don't have electricity yet, take a closer look the instruction video with subject electricity/water and diesel.
    If you still can't figure it out, feel free to contact us.

  2. I have no hot water. What should I do?

    Ask yourself a few questions first:
    – did I turn on the gas bottle?
    – have I turned the correct ring in the correct position on the thermostat?
    If you don't have hot water yet, take a closer look the instruction video with subject heating/hot water.
    If you still can't figure it out, feel free to contact us.

  3. I'm going by boat. Do I need the motorhome registration number?

    If you are asked for a registration number for the boat, for example to Denmark, leave this blank for the time being. On the day of departure you will definitely know which motorhome with which license plate you will pick up. On the way you can still enter the registration number in your reservation form for the boat.

Breakdown and damage

  1. What to do in the event of a breakdown?

    In the event of a collision damage or breakdown due to mechanical breakdown, you should contact the ASR Emergency service via + 31 30 256 7777.  We then ask you to inform us as soon as possible about the damage via 0297 54 7007. We are available 24/7. We also ask you to inform us as soon as possible for all other forms of breakdown or damage.

    If you break down on the highway, make sure you come to a safe stop. Initially, try to end up at a breakdown port or service area. If this is not possible, you are forced to take a seat on the emergency lane. Make sure that you place the camper as far to the right as possible against the shoulder. Turn on your hazard lights, get out carefully on the side where there is no traffic and (if possible) stand behind the guardrail.

  2. What happens in the event of damage?

    When returning the camper must be in the same condition as when it was delivered. Despite the fact that the motorhomes are well maintained, a defect can always occur or damage can occur.

    The tenant may have necessary repairs carried out up to € 75,00. This should be done at an expert repair facility, preferably a dealer of the brand of the camper (the chassis of the camper is Fiat, the superstructure is Dethleffs / Sunlight). For repairs exceeding this amount, Camperverhuur Amsterdam must always be contacted first via telephone number 0297 54 7007 and approval must be requested. If possible, the tenant adheres to the instructions of Original and itemized invoices issued in the name of will be refunded to the tenant after the rental period.

    Damage to the interior, air conditioning unit on the roof, radio / CD, TV / DVD, reversing camera, awning and bicycle rack is at the risk of the tenant, except for normal wear and tear.

    In the event of a collision, the local police must be called in and the European claim form must be completed. The tenant must also inform by telephone as soon as possible (within 24 hours).

    Damage and costs not covered by the insurance, such as driving under the influence, being driven by unauthorized persons, seizure, drug transport, flooding, destruction of the interior, etc., are entirely at the expense of the tenant.

  3. Am I and the camper insured?

    The camper is insured against liability + casco, including passengers. There is an excess of € 1.000 per event, which will be charged to the tenant in the event of damage at home and abroad. A green card is supplied with the camper. Damage caused by hail or other weather conditions, a blowout and the costs for replacing a window as a result of a window break or stone chips are at the expense of the tenant. These forms of unforeseen damage are covered by the deductible.

    Damage caused by driving under the influence or causing unauthorized persons to drive will be charged to the tenant. This damage is not covered by the deductible.